Terms and Conditions
1.1 Welcome to https://mercato.ae/ (our “website”).
This page outlines Mercato Centrale Restaurant LLC (“Mercato’s”, “we” and “our”) online terms and conditions. Please review these terms and conditions carefully before using our website, our mobile application (“our mobile app”) or any of the services available through our website or mobile app.
By accessing our website, mobile app, or using our services you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions. If you disagree with our terms and conditions then you may discontinue using our website, mobile app or use any of our services.
2.1.Both our website and mobile app are intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 shall not make use of the services through our website or mobile app.
- All payments made to us by you will be processed through Telr. Telr is our third-party payment gateway
- You understand that you use our third-party payment gateway at your own risk and responsibility, and you must retain a copy of transaction records and merchant policies and rules.
- You also agree that the card details supplied to our third-party processer are correct and accurate and the card used to make payment is lawfully owned by you.
- Please note when you are at the page where you need to enter your credit/debit card details please ensure the site address shows com. Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard or American Express. Once the payment has been done you will be taken back to our website.
- Once payment has been made via our third-party payment gateway, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 1 hour.
5.FRAUDULENT PAYMENTS TAKEN FROM YOUR ACCOUNT
- We are not responsible for any refunds linked to any fraudulent transaction(s) on your account or misuse of card or bank details by a fraudulent person or company. For example, where a third party impersonates a staff member of Mercato and takes payment for a service.
- We aim to deliver to you within one hour of receiving your order and we work our best to ensure that you receive your order as fast as we can, but sometimes due to external factors like traffic etc., your order might take a while longer.
- To avoid any unnecessary delay with your order please ensure that your full address and contact details are provided.
- Delivery will be within Dubai and will cost approx. 8-10 AED depending on the location of the delivery. This charge will be displayed at the time of check-out.
7.OUR CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- Once your order has been confirmed by our team via email, the order cannot be cancelled or changed.
- We will refund the amount paid if the wrong food was delivered by our restaurant.
- Refunds will be done only through the original mode of payment and processed within 10 to 45 daysdepending on the issuing bank or provider of the debit or credit card.
- As per company policy, bringing outside food and/or beverage is not permitted in the restaurant.
9.RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
9.1. The content of our website and mobile app is for your general information and use only. As such, we accept no liability or responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information to the fullest extent permissible by law.
9.2. Where we provide details of our restaurant menus, we make no promise that those details will be available in a particular restaurant on a particular day – all menus are subject to availability.
10.THIRD PARTY LINKS
- Our website and mobile app may contain links to other websites. Please note that we will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising out of your visit to these websites and you access such websites at your own risk.
11.1. Except as prohibited by law, in no event shall we be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any special, exemplary, punitive, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based in contract, tort or otherwise, which arises out of or is any way connected with the following:
- This agreement;
- Any use of our services, our website or our content;
- Any failure or delay (including, but not limited to, the use or inability to use any component of our services).
- You acknowledge that all content on our website and mobile app is our exclusive property or is used with the express permission of the copyright and/or trademark owner.
- No content featured here may be reproduced, published or transmitted without our prior written consent.
- Copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right infringement may result in civil and/or criminal penalties.
13.1. We may choose to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to our service(s) at our own discretion should you breach any of the terms and conditions or if we are required to do so by law.
- Additional terms
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law.
- “Any purchase, dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE”
- “Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment”
- “The displayed price and currency at the checkout page, will be the same price and currency printed on the Transaction Receipt and the amount charged to the card will be shown in your card currency”.
- “We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries”
- “User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account”.